Ooty may be a bit bustling for some tastes, and the town centre is, frankly, an ugly mess, but it doesn't take long to get up into the greener, quieter areas where tall pines rise above what might almost be mistaken for English country lanes. Ooty combines Indian bustle and Hindu temples with lovely parks and gardens and charming Raj-era bungalows, the latter providing its most memorable (and generally most expensive) places to stay.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Toll & Park
- Ac Indica for all transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival To Ooty
Things to see and do
Avalanche Lake is an important tourism destination in the Nilgiris district.The lake is surrounded by a rolling landscape with blooming flowers like magnolias, orchids and ...
Day 2: Ooty Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Botanical Garden is also a popular haunt of the tourist, and offers a variety of trees, shrubs and flowers. People come here to lounge in the lawns and walk among the ...
The Doddabetta Peak is said to be one of the highest peak in south India & famous tourist spot in India. Ooty is undisputedly one of the best hill stations of South India and ...
Day 3: Departure
Club Suite Room
Vinayaga Inn (3 star)
#36-C. Garden Road - 643 001, Ooty
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.