Nashik is a unique blend of civilization& modernization. This City of temples is one of the holiest places for Hindus inviting thousands of tourist every year. Scenic beauty of Sahyadri range of mountains merged with vineyards & agricultural yields (Highest in India) and a busy hub of industrial activities. With the onset of monsoons and the start of Kumbhmela, Nashik is a paradise for tourists with Historical Caves,Temples, holy rituals, museums, wet lands and lots more.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Kohinoor Plaza Hotel
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Nashik
- Morning 7.00 AM Departure from Pune .11.00 AM on arrival Bhimashankar have Darshan 2.00 PM. Departure to 6.00 PM Trimbakeshwar .Departure to Nashik 9.00 PM Around Panchavati Darshan on arrival at Nashik check in at hotel Overnight at Hotel at
Things to see and do
Trambakeshwar (One of the 12 Jyotirlingas), straight ahead on Trimbak road. This is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India and is the most sacred place in Nashik. Near by is also...
Day 2: Aurangabad
Things to see and do
Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga shrines mentioned in the Shiva Purana. Grishneshwar is believed as the Last or 12th (twelfth) Jyotirlinga on the earth. ...
Travel from Nashik to Aurangabad
Day 3: Departure
430, Chandak Vadi Near M.G. Road - 422001, Nashik
Kohinoor Plaza Hotel (3 star)
Samarth Nagar Road,Nirala Bazar, Near M P Law College, New Samarth Nagar - 431001, Aurangabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.