Nashik is a unique blend of civilization& modernization. This City of temples is one of the holiest places for Hindus inviting thousands of tourist every year. Scenic beauty of Sahyadri range of mountains merged with vineyards & agricultural yields (Highest in India) and a busy hub of industrial activities. With the onset of monsoons and the start of Kumbhmela, Nashik is a paradise for tourists with Historical Caves,Temples, holy rituals, museums, wet lands and lots more.
Panch Jyotirlinga Standard Package1N Nashik and 1N Aurangabad
Last Booked 4 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Kohinoor Plaza Hotel
430, Chandak Vadi Near M.G. Road - 422001, Nashik
Kohinoor Plaza Hotel (3 star)
Samarth Nagar Road,Nirala Bazar, Near M P Law College, New Samarth Nagar - 431001, Aurangabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.