The climate of Nashik is very conducive to the growing of grapes as well as making of wines. This, combined with the 'Grape Processing Industry Policy' of the Maharashtra government made the hub of wine industry in India. This has resulted in it being popularly known as the 'Wine Capital of India' or the 'Grape City of India'.
Panch Jyotirlinga Super Deluxe Package1N Nashik and 1N Aurangabad
Last Booked 19 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Seven Heaven
Welcomhotel Rama International
Hotel Seven Heaven (3 star)
904, Pathardi Phata, Mumbai Agra Road - 422009, Nashik
Welcomhotel Rama International (4 star)
R-3 Chikalthana - 431210, Aurangabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.