Kutch literally means something which intermittently becomes wet and dry; a large part of this district is known as Rann of Kutch which is shallow wetland which submerges in water during the rainy season and becomes dry during other seasons. The same word is also used in the languages of Sanskrit origin for a tortoise. The Rann is famous for its marshy salt flats which become snow white after the shallow water dries up each season before the monsoon rains
Panjo Kutch ( With Mandvi Stay ) Tour Package1N Mandvi and 4N Bhuj
Last Booked 20 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Beach Resort at Mandvi Palace
B-Cube Hotels & Resorts
- Airport/Railway station transfers
The Beach Resort at Mandvi Palace (4 star)
Vijay Vilas Palace Estate, Near Mandvi Airstrip. Mandvi - Bhuj - Kutch Gujarat. India, Mandvi
B-Cube Hotels & Resorts (3 star)
GMDC House, Bhuj-Mirjapar Highway, Bhuj,Kutch,Gujarat 370001,, Bhuj
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.