Bhuj connects you to a range of civilizations and important events in South Asian history through prehistoric archaeological finds, remnants of the Indus Valley Civilization (Harappans), places associated with the Mahabharata and Alexander the Great's march into India and tombs, palaces and other buildings from the rule of the Naga chiefs, the Jadeja Rajputs, the Gujarat Sultans and the British Raj.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bhuj - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Mangalam Bhuj
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport / Railway station to & from transfers.
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Arrive At Bhuj Airport / Railway
Reach Bhuj by Air / Rail and check in at Hotel. Post lunch and head towards Dhordo and Kalo Dungar. Overnight at Bhuj.
Day 02 : Bhuj
After Breakfast leave for Hajipir Dargah, Narayan Sarovar a different kind of holy experience. At almost the westernmost point of land in India, it can only be reached by traveling over 100 km from Bhuj across the barren scrubland of Kutch. A journey after which the appearance of a vast lake will surprise you even though you have come to see it and its spiritual significance will be tangible. Can even visit Koteshwar Temple (optional) 2 kms from Narayan Sarovar. Overnight at Bhuj.
Day 03 : Bhuj
Have breakfast and head towards Dholavira the larger of the two most remarkable excavations of the Indus Valley Civilization or Harappan culture, dating back to 4500 years ago. What this site offers you, in the intense environment that comes with being surrounded by the Great Rann of Kutch, is a unique insight into the pioneering Harappan mind, with one of the world’s earliest and best planned water conservation systems and what might be the world’s first signboards, written in ancient Indus script. Overnight at Bhuj.
Day 04 : Bhuj
After breakfast leave for whole day excursion to Mandvi, to visit Mandvi beach, Vijay Vilas Palace and on the banks of the Rukmavati River, just south of the bridge, you can visit the still-active ship building yard. Craftsmen still assemble ships out of wood, for local or international clients, and you can feel free to watch them work. Overnight at Bhuj.
Day 05 : Bhuj
Have breakfast and leave for the famous Bhadreshwar Mahadev Mandir. Evening free for shopping and leisure Overnight at Bhuj.
Day 06 : Departure From Bhuj By Bhuj Station/airport
After breakfast head towards Bhuj Station/Airport. Tour ends on arrival at Airport/Station with a great travel experience.
Hotel Mangalam Bhuj
Mangalam Cross Roads, Sanskar Nagar, Bhuj, Kutch, Gujarat, India, Bhuj
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.