Hong Kong is a world city. It is one of the Alpha+ cities. As Hong Kong ranks the third most important leading international financial centre, after London and New York City. Shenzhen is a modern and beautiful metropolis located in southern China.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
CAA Holy Sun Hotel
|Hong Kong||3 night(s)||
Pentahotel Hong Kong Kowloon
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on Seat In Coach basis
- Ferry tickets Hong Kong - Macau - Hong Kong
- Lunch on day 02 and day 4 and Dinner on day 2
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive Hong Kong Onto Shenzhen
- Welcome to Hong Kong, Pearl of the Orient!
- Upon arrival in Hong Kong, walk across to Hong Kong Ferry Terminal (before crossing immigration) for direct ferry service to Shenzhen.
- Travel from Hong Kong to Shenzhen by Ferry On arrival in Shenzhen you will be met and transfer to hotel.
- The evening is at leisure to discover the city on your own.
Day 02 : Shenzhen
- Full day tour of Shenzhen (Seat in Coach).
- Enjoy full day tour of Shenzhen. Visit Di Wang Mansion, Lotus Park, Civic Centre, Museum of Mineral, Windows of World show tickets. Later enjoy dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight in Shenzhen.
Day 03 : Shenzhen -macau
- You will be transferred from hotel in Shenzhen to the pier to board the Ferry to Macau.
- With charming fortresses, churches and food of its former colonial masters, the Portuguese on one hand, and Vegas-style casinos and Hotels on the other hand, make Macau truly a unique fusion of East and West. The Portuguese influence is everywhere: cobbled back streets, baroque churches, stone fortresses, Art Deco buildings and restful parks and gardens.
- Travel from Shenzhen Pier to Macau Pier.From the pier you will be transferred to your hotel in Macau by hotel Shuttle.
Travel from Shenzhen to Macau
Day 04 : Macau
- The rest of the evening is at leisure n your own.Enjoy City tour of Macau (Seat in Coach).
- This morning, discover the fascinating sights of the former Portuguese colony of Macau on a City Tour. Highlights include the historic centre, the evocative ruins of the historic church of St. Paul and the Buddhist temple of Kun Iam Tong dedicated to the goddess of mercy. Your exciting tour comes to an end as you roll the dice, spin the wheel and try your luck in one of the Casino.
Things to see and do
Ruins of St. Pau's refers to the ruins of a 16th century complex in Macau including of what was originally St. Paul's College and the Cathedral of St. Paul also known as â...
Day 05: Macau -hong Kong
- Today in the morning you will be transferred to Macau Ferry Terminal for your ferry to Hong Kong.
- Travel by Ferry from Macau to Hong Kong.Transfer from Hong Kong Pier to Hong Kong Hotel.The rest of the day is at leisure to discover the city on your own.
Travel from Macau to Hong Kong
Day 06 : Hong Kong
- Enjoy City tour of Hong Kong (Seat in Coach).
- Enjoy morning Hong Kong City tour. Discover the highlights of Hong Kong. Visit sky 100 Hong Kong Observation Deck located on the 100th floor of IC, the tallest skyscraper in Hong Kong. It is the top tourist destination offering unbeatable 360 degree views of the city. Enjoy a Peak Tram ride, see the panoramic view of Hong Kong from Victoria Peak, Visit Jewellery Factory, enjoy the scenic coastal beauty of Repulse Bay.
Things to see and do
Victoria Peak is a mountain in the western half of Hong Kong Island.It is also known as Mount Austin and locally as The Peak.With an altitude of 552 m (1,811 ft), it is the...
Day 07 : Hong Kong
Things to see and do
Day 08 : Depart Hong Kong
CAA Holy Sun Hotel (4 star)
1021 South Yanhe Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen
Grandview Hotel (4 star)
142 Estrada Governador Albano de Oliveira, Taipa / Cotai, Macau, Macau
Pentahotel Hong Kong Kowloon (4 star)
19 Luk Hop Street, San Po Kong Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.