Jammu and Kashmir has been famous for its natural beauty since time immemorial and has been aptly described as "heaven on earth". The state has some of the best tourist spots in the entire country. Tourists from not only India but also the world over come to enjoy the scenic beauty of the state. The tourism industry has greatly benefited the state economy. Some of the major tourist attractions in the state are Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Leh, Patnitop, and Ladakh.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Alpine Ridge
Hotel Royal Khazir
- Return Transfer From Jammu railway station / Airport .
- Transport rates inclusive of driver allowance, toll tax and parking charges.
- Inter City transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary (not on disposal basis) by non ac vehicle on sharing basis.
- All applicable taxes except the Government service tax.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Jammu- Katra
- As you arrive at Jammu Airport the heavenly beauty of the state will surely cast its spell leaving you
- breathless for a moment. The elegance in the countenance and behavior of its people is surely inspired by
- the charm of its quaint environs. Next, head on a short and swift drive to Katra Check-in, into a hotel in Katra.
- And in evening start the trip for Mata Vaishno Devi.
Day 02 : Katra
- The day here will be free at guests. discretion where in they can choose to enjoy the scenic beauty of the
- region, shop for local handicrafts or can head for a pilgrimage tour to Vaishno Devi Temple Vaishno Devi
- Yatra, is a famous pilgrimage performed by thousands of devout devotees to seek blessings of Goddess
- Vaishnavi. Though tiresome the journey is often described by several pilgrims as divine and soul-stirring.
- The pilgrimage is believed to be purifying in nature for it helps devotees seek blessings of the benevolent
- goddess and also help them wash-off all malice.
Things to see and do
Day 03 : Katra- Pahalgam
- After Breakfast the day brings a drive to Pahalgam; a soothing mountain breeze and scenic natural beauty
- welcomes you here. One must make optimum usage of the bountiful options of sightseeing and nature walks available at this destination. Head for your sightseeing tour of Pahalgam today and you can explore oodles
- of natural treasures and relish their tranquil essence throughout. One can explore tourist attractions such as
- Chandanwari, Betaab Valley, Aru Valley. Chandanwari is the starting point of the renowned pilgrimage,
- Amarnath Yatra and is an extremely beautiful spot with emerald hues and serenity. Several adorable picnic
- spots are spread all around River Liddar where one can relax and rejoice amidst nature’s bounty.OverNight
- at Pahalgam in Hotel.
Things to see and do
Chandanwari, situated at a distance of 16 km from Pahalgam, lies at an elevation of 2,923 m. Famous for its snow bridge, this location serves as the starting point of the ...
Betaab valley is situated at a distance of 15 kilometers from Pahalgam in Anantnag district in India's northernmost state of Jammu and Kashmir. The valley got its name from...
Aru Valley is a small yet self-sufficient scenic village located 12 km from Pahalgam. The drive up to the village is alluring too. The location of the village among the ...
Travel from Katra to Pahalgam
Day 04 : Pahalgam- Gulmarg
- After Breakfast the day brings a journey to Gulmarg today. Situated 2730 meter above the sea level is a
- gorgeous hamlet whose beauty reaches its pinnacle during the winters when the region is dressed in balmy
- snow covers. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes.
- Under favorable weather conditions arrangements for skiing and golf can be made (at additional cost, on
- demand). If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over
- 26,000 ft and dominates the entire region. Other exciting leisure time activities such as cable car (Gondola)
- for mountain ride up to Khilangmarg also can be arranged (at additional cost). OverNight in Pahalgam.
Things to see and do
Nanga Parbat is the ninth highest mountain in the world. It is the western anchor of the Himalayas around which the Indus river skirts before it debouches into ...
Khilanmarg, about 600 m above Gulmarg, is the site for Gulmarg's winter ski runs. It can be reached via the Gondola ropeway from Gulmarg. From here, you will find yourself ...
Gulmarg Golf Course was formally inaugurated on 18th of September, 2011 by the Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mr. Omar Abdullah. Ranjit Nanda & associates redesigned this ...
Travel from Pahalgam to Gulmarg
Day 05 : Gulmarg- Srinagar
- After Breakfast you commence your drive to Srinagar where upon arrival you will check-into a houseboat
- which will cruise through Dal Lake, taking you past floating vegetable gardens. While riding the houseboats
- there will be plenty of opportunities for bird watching with gamut of species including Kingfisher, Little
- Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe etc. Flying past the region. Overnight stay will be on the houseboat.
- The second part of the day also brings an enchanting Shikara Ride (at additional cost). Overnight on House
Things to see and do
Dal Lake which has the length of 8 Km long and a width of 4 Km, spreads over a total of 26 Sq. Km. The fascinating Dal Lake is divided into two smaller ones the Lokut (small) ...
Travel from Gulmarg to Srinagar
Day 06 : Srinagar
- After Breakfast Disembark your houseboat today and check-in the hotel for your stay in the town. Next,
- guests will be heading for a sightseeing tour of temple of Shankaracharya, Mughal Gardens, Shalimar and
- Nishat Bagh and Chashme Shahi today. Built in the 11th Century, the Shiva temple is built of rock stone and
- overlooks the Dal Lake. Dating back to 200 B.C, the temple was demolished and the one which now exists
- is its reformed version built in 9th century C.E. Lined with mighty chinar trees, overlooking the scintillating
- waters of Dal Lake and marked by ornamental fountains, Nishat Bagh sings the saga of impressive Mughal
- architecture. These gardens in Srinagar are reminders of the zenith of Mughal horticulture, and Shalimar
- Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan is another specimen of that. Overnight in Hotel.
Things to see and do
The Shankaracharya Temple, also known as the Jyesteshwara temple or Pas-Pahar by Buddhists, is situated in the Zabarwan Mountain in Srinagar, Kashmir. It is dedicated to ...
Shalimar Bagh is a Mughal garden linked through a channel to the northeast of Dal Lake , on its right bank located near Srinagar city in the Jammu and Kashmir . Its ...
Nishat Garden is a terraced Mughal garden built on the eastern side of the Dal Lake, close to Srinagar in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is the second largest ...
Day 07 : Srinagar- Jammu- Departure
- After Breakfast Bid adieu to the town and embark up on your journey back homewards. You will thus bid
- goodbye to the land of internal beauty, heavenly charm and pious most rightly called .the heaven on earth.
- Drop at Airport or railway station.
subhash hotel (3 star)
Main Market, Vaishno devi, Katra - 182301 Jammu & Kashmir, India., Katra
Hotel Abshar (3 star)
Near Pahalgam Club, Pahalgam, Jammu and Kashmir, Pahalgam
Hotel Alpine Ridge (3 star)
Gulmarg, 193401 Gulmarg, Gulmarg
Hotel Royal Khazir (3 star)
University Agriculture Road, Shalimaar - 191121, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.