|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Standard Park King
- Half day sightseeing By Sharing Coach folowed by Boat Cruise on River Mandovi.
- Free use of Swimming pool and Gym.
- Both way transfer from Railway station / Airport by Coach. (North Goa Hotels provide pickup from Thivim Station)
Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa is a 5-star luxury resort in Goa nestled along the pristine Arossim Beach, just 15 minutes from Dabolim Airport. Set within 45 acres of landscaped gardens with glimmering waterways and lagoons, the resort combines elegance with distinctive regional character. With its dramatic architecture, this beach resort in South Goa was conceptualised as a charming Indo-Portuguese village housing 250 pousada-style guestrooms and suites, each offering a spa-inspired bathing experience. The resort showcases a selection of exquisite restaurants, including a signature fine-dining Goan restaurant, Casa Sarita and Palms, a seafood restaurant on the beach. Other facilities include the award-winning Sereno Spa, one of the largest swimming pools in India, picturesque wedding venues and Camp Hyatt for younger guests. True to the Park Hyatt brand, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa epitomises understated luxury and gracious service in an intimate sanctuary, offering guests an experience that is distinctively inspiring.
- 14 km from the airport
- 10 km from city center
- 3 km to the beach
- Private Beach
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
- Children can enjoy at Kids Club
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Sitting
- Pets Allowed
- Airport Transfer
- Conference Facility
- Tennis Courts
- Swimming Pool
- Concierge Services
- Children's Club
- Coffee Shop
- Room Service
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.