This itinerary will take you on the tour to Pashupatinath temple which is world famous Hindu temple where you worship Lord Shiva.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All airport Transfers by non ac vechicle
- Half day kathmandu sightseeing to Shoyembhynath and Kathmandu Durbar square by non ac vehicle
- Pasupatinath Darshan
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival And Transfer To Hotel
Day 02 : Pashupatinath Darshan And Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Durbar Square is the generic name used to describe plazas and areas opposite the old royal palaces in Nepal. It consists of temples, idols, open courts, water fountains and ...
Day 03 : Departure
Hotel Manang (3 star)
Paknajol, Thamel P.O. Box 5608, Kathmandu, Nepal, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.