|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Peace Channels Resort, located in Dalhousie situated at 1954 mts. in the magnificent Himalayas, is a premium Luxury resort managed by Aakrav Hospitality Group. The resort set amidst virgin woods of pine and cedar offers fabulous views across the valley and is a perfect base from which to explore the spectacular mountain scenery, cedar forests and ancient monasteries of this world famous destination. For centuries, the Himalayas have inspired awe and awakened spirituality in the souls of all mortals who encounter their greatness. This fairytale resort offers a tranquil sanctuary in the mountains. Enjoy beautiful views of mountains and valleys from the restaurants. Take leisurely walks on the trails winding through the fragrant pine forests and enjoy Gourmet picnic hampers that accompany your explorations.
Facilities at hotel
- Airport Transfer
- Children's Club
- Swimming Pool
- Conference Facility
- Baby Sitting
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Coffee Shop
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Services
- Tennis Courts
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.