Kodaikanal is a beautiful city in the state of Tamil Nadu which mesmerizes you with its beauty and tranquility. A honeymooners' haven. Kodaikanal is home to the rare 'Kurinji-flower', which blossoms once in 12 years, imparting an ethereal beauty to the hills. Kodaikanal seems to be bestowed with all forms of beauty by Nature-majestic hills, mighty rocks, beautiful waterfalls, a serene lake, fruit orchards, lush flora -which makes it one of the most popular hill stations in South India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
SV International Hotel
- All applicable taxes
- All transfers by private cab
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Driver Allowance, toll, permit and all parking charges
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Bangalore To Kodaikanal
Day 2: Kodaikanal Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Berijam Lake - perhaps the most pristine of the three lakes in Kodai. This is a plastic free zone and it is beautiful and serene. The lake lies within a reserved forest region...
The implausible Pambar falls is otherwise called as the "Grand Cascade". Travelers can reach the Pambar falls by an absolute, steep track behind the Pambar house. Flowing down...
Day 3: Kodaikanal To Bangalore Airport Drop
SV International Hotel (3 star)
Convent Road - 624101, Kodaikanal
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.