McLeod Ganj is a suburb of Dharamshala in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is known as "Little Lhasa" or "Dhasa" because of its large population of Tibetans. The Tibetan government-in-exile is headquartered in McLeod Ganj.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Dharamshala - Alto or Indica Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|McLeod Ganj||2 night(s)||
8 Auspicious Him View Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Including all applicable tax
- Transfers by Alto or Indica vehicle
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive At Dharamsala
Arrived Dharmshala check into the hotel/ Homestay. Proceed for a sightseeing trip and visit Palampur –Tea Graden , War Memorial, Kanga Art Museum, Dal Lake, St. Johns Church etc. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 2: Mcleodganj Sightseeing
After breakfast at the hotel. See the Church of St. John which has beautiful Belgian stained-glass windows from the 19th century. Then You might visit the Tibetan Medical Centre that treats patients with rare Tibetan medicines. Visit Tsuglakhang Complex that houses the holy abode of Tibetan spiritual leader The Dalai Lama. Enjoy the evening at your leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Depature
After breakfast visit local market for shopping. You can also plan a short trip to Mcleodganj again. In the evening board to Airport/ Railway station for onward journey.
8 Auspicious Him View Hotel (3 star)
Jogiwara Road - 176219, McLeod Ganj
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.