Interlaken is a town and municipality in the Interlaken-Oberhasli administrative district in the Swiss canton of Bern. Zermatt is a municipality in the district of Visp in the German-speaking section of the canton of Valais in Switzerland.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Interlaken - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
City Oberland Swiss Quality Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Excursion to Jungfrau & Gornergrat
- Swiss Rail Pass (5 Transfers)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Swiss Border – Interlaken
Arrival in Interlaken by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 02 : Interlaken – Jungfrau – Top Of Europe
- Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed on your own to the starting point of this tour at the train station of Interlaken. Here will
- be a Full Day Tour Jungfrau (Train Basis). An unforgettable Alpine tour to the majestic world of the Jungfraujoch,
- Top of Europe at 3'454 m /11'333 ft. A scenic cogwheel train for the most interesting mountain train trip via Kleine
- Scheidegg at the foot of the famous Eiger North Face to Jungfraujoch, Europe's highest railway station. Enjoy the
- incredible world of eternal snow and ice. Visit the Ice Palace, experience the breathtaking panorama view from the
- Sphinx Observation Terrace overlooking the Aletsch Glacier (Europe's longest glacier) and the snow-capped peaks
- of the neighbouring countries. The down hill mountain trip takes us to Interlaken. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 : Interlaken – Valias – Visp - Zermatt
- Breakfast at Hotel. Travel through the wonderful Bernese Oberland to the Valais. Either via the Lotschberg
- base tunnel directly to Visp and further to Zermatt. Or by the RegioExpress Lotschberger – the train with big
- windows using the Lotschberg mountain route, passing the imposing Kander Viaduct, the helical tunnel around
- the Felsenburg and the descent to Brig with the imposing view onto the Rhone Valley and continue your journey to
- Zermatt (www.bls.ch/loetschberger). Zermatt, at the foot of the Matterhorn, is a world without cars. Electric-cars and
- horse- drawn sleighs are the only transport allowed. It’s the perfect Alpine resort for rest and relaxation. Overnight in
Travel from Interlaken to Zermatt
Day 04 : Zermatt – Gornergrat - Zermatt
- Breakfast at Hotel. Today you go on an excursion by cogwheel railway up to the Gornergrat where you will have a
- superb panoramic view of the Matterhorn, Mont Blanc and other snow-capped peaks rising to above 4000 m/13’000
- ft. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 05 : Zermatt
- Breakfast at Hotel. Check Out and make your own way to the railway station where you can take a train to either the
- airport or the Swiss Border. End of Tour.
City Oberland Swiss Quality Hotel (3 star)
Höheweg 7, 3800, Switzerland, Interlaken
Hotel Bristol (3 star)
Schluhmattstrasse 3, 3920, Zermatt
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.