Greece mainland and the Greek islands have some of the favorite holiday destinations in Europe. In fact, Greece comes in the 15th place in the world rating of tourist destinations, since, according to the National Statistical Service of Greece, it receives more than 15 million tourists every year, after countries such as the USA, China, Spain and Great Britain.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Kanales Hotel & Suites
|Thira Island||2 night(s)||
El Greco Hotel
Capsis Astoria Heraklion Hotel
- Transfers by Private Taxi Car In Athens
- English speaking assistance throughout the tour
- All applicable taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Athens
Day 2: Athens
Day 3: Athens To Paros ( Regular Ferry / High Speed Ferry )
Travel from Athens to Paros
Fly to Paros
Car ferry Fast Ferries
Fly to Thira, ferry
Car ferry Blue Star Ferries
Day 4: Paros
Day 5: Paros To Santorini ( Regular Ferry / High Speed Ferry )
Day 6: Santorini
Day 7: Santorini To Crete ( High Speed Ferry)
Day 8: Crete
Day 9: Crete
Day 10: Departure - Athens Airport
Titania Hotel (4 star)
52 Panepistimiou Avenue, Athens
Kanales Hotel & Suites (4 star)
Piperi Naoussa, Paros, Paros
El Greco Hotel (4 star)
Main Street, Fira, 84700, Thira Island
Capsis Astoria Heraklion Hotel (4 star)
Plateia Eleutherias 11, Heraklion
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.