Greece is a famous country, popular for its clean beaches and its long history. There are hundreds of archaeological and historical sites to visit in Greece that gloriously depict the country's past. Its landscape is mainly mountainous and the terrain is not very fertile, except for some valleys scattered along the Greek mainland. However, Greece is surrounded by water, in particular the Aegean and the Ionian Sea.
Pearls Of The Aegean - 5 Star Package2N Athens , 2N Paros , 2N Thira Island and 3N Heraklion
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Radisson Blu Park Hotel, Athens
Archipelagos Resort Hotel
|Thira Island||2 night(s)||
The Majestic Hotel
Aquila Atlantis Hotel
- Transfers by Private Taxi Car In Athens
- English speaking assistance throughout the tour
- All applicable taxes
Radisson Blu Park Hotel, Athens (5 star)
Leof. Alexandras 10, Athens 106 82, Greece, Athens
Archipelagos Resort Hotel (5 star)
Agia Eirini, Parikia, Paros, Paros
The Majestic Hotel (5 star)
Main Street, P.O Box 11, Fira 847 00, Greece, Thira Island
Aquila Atlantis Hotel (5 star)
2, Ygias Str., Heraklio Town, 71202, Greece, Heraklion
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.