Greece is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. With over sixty inhabited islands, historic sites that span four millennia, idyllic beaches and towering mountain ranges there is a wide variety of tourist attractions in Greece to explore. And despite the debt crisis with credit downgrades and protest by day, Greece as a travel destination is as popular as it has ever been.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Thira Island||2 night(s)||
Kamari Beach Hotel
- Transfers by Private Taxi Car In Athens
- English speaking assistance throughout the tour
- All applicable taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Athens
Day 2: Athens
Day 3: Athens To paros ( Regular Ferry / High Speed Ferry )
Travel from Athens to Paros
Fly to Paros
Car ferry Fast Ferries
Fly to Thira, ferry
Car ferry Blue Star Ferries
Day 4: Paros
Day 5: Paros To Santorini ( Regular Ferry / High Speed Ferry )
Day 6: Santorini
Day 7: Santorini To Crete ( High Speed Ferry)
Day 8: Crete
Day 9: Crete
Day 10: Departure - Athens Airport
Candia Hotel (4 star)
Theodorou Diligianni Street 40, Athens 104 38, Greece, Athens
Aegeon Hotel (3 star)
Peripheral Road of Parikia, Paros 844 00, Greece, Paros
Kamari Beach Hotel (3 star)
P.O. Box 11, Kamari, 84700, Thira Island
Olympic Hotel (3 star)
Kornarou Square, Heraklion 712 01, Greece, Heraklion
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.