Greece is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. With over sixty inhabited islands, historic sites that span four millennia, idyllic beaches and towering mountain ranges there is a wide variety of tourist attractions in Greece to explore. And despite the debt crisis with credit downgrades and protest by day, Greece as a travel destination is as popular as it has ever been.
Pearls Of The Aegean2N Athens , 2N Paros , 2N Thira Island and 3N Heraklion
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Thira Island||2 night(s)||
- Transfers by Private Taxi Car In Athens
- English speaking assistance throughout the tour
- All applicable taxes
Candia Hotel (4 star)
Theodorou Diligianni Street 40, Athens 104 38, Greece, Athens
Aegeon Hotel (3 star)
Peripheral Road of Parikia, Paros 844 00, Greece, Paros
Kamari Beach Hotel (3 star)
P.O. Box 11, Kamari, 84700, Thira Island
Olympic Hotel (3 star)
Kornarou Square, Heraklion 712 01, Greece, Heraklion
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.