Penang is the heart of the beautiful and exotic Malaysia. Penang has a cool island vibe with a rich multicultural history. But it's most famous for being the food paradise of Malaysia. Georgetown is a UNESCO heritage site and has much to offer as the capital of Penang. A favourite for tourists, it has many attractive pre-Second World War houses and shophouses, as well as 19th century churches, temples, mosques, and colonial buildings.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Penang - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sentral Georgetown
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Transfers Penang Airport / Ferry Terminal to beach / city hotel (SIC basis)
- Half day Round Island Tour @ 0900hrs (SIC basis)
- 2 Nights stay in Superior Room
Hotel Sentral Georgetown (3 star)
No 12 Lorong Kinta, 10400 George Town, Penang
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.