Phuket is Thailand's largest island and one of the most popular tourist destinations in Southeast Asia. This island is rich in natural resources and has the perfect weather for agriculture while providing colorful tropical vistas. The terrain is varied supporting a variety of plants and animals, addition to agricultural.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Patong Pearl Resortel
Loma Resort and Spa
- Half Day Phuket City Tour
- Airport and hotel transfers
- Transfers from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Aiport to Hotel 8 00 AM to 6 00 PM
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok And Transfer To Phuket
Day 2: Phuket
Day 3: Phuket
Day 4: Phuket To Pattaya
Travel from Phuket to Pattaya
Fly Phuket to Bangkok, taxi
Fly Phuket to Utapao
Ferry to Krabi, fly to Bangkok, taxi
Day 5: Pattaya
Day 6: Pattaya
Day 7: Departure
Patong Pearl Resortel (3 star)
13 Sawasdeeruk Road Patong Beach, Kathu - 83150, Phuket
Loma Resort and Spa (3 star)
193 M. 5, Soi Wongamar, Pattaya
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.