Bangkok, the capital of Thailand, is one of the world's top tourist destination cities. MasterCard ranked Bangkok as the global top destination city by international visitor arrivals in its Global Destination Cities Index, with 15.98 million projected visitors in 2013. The city is ranked fourth in cross-border spending, with 14.3 billion dollars projected for 2013, after New York, London and Paris.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Blue Ocean Resort & Spa
Holiday Inn Resort Krabi Ao Nang Beach
Marvel Hotel Bangkok
- Airport transfer as mentioned in the itinerary on Seat in Coach basis
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on Seat In Coach basis
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive Phuket
- Welcome to the Amazing Kingdom of Thailand! On arrival in Phuket, you will be welcomed by your Ease
- My Trip representative and transferred to your hotel in Phuket.
Day 02 : Phuket
- The evening is at leisure to explore Phuket on your own.
- Morning City Tour of Phuket Island (Seat in coach).This morning you will be taken for a half day tour of
- Phuket Island, visiting the fruit market, viewing the Sino Portuguese architecture of old Phuket town,
- and Gem Gallery. Then transfer to Wat Chalong, the most famous temple in Phuket. Visit Promthep
- Cape viewpoint.
Things to see and do
Day 03 : Phuket
Day 04 : Phuket - Krabi
- Transfer from hotel in Phuket to hotel in Krabi.
- Krabi is located on southern Thailand's east coast, 800 kilometres south of Bangkok, Krabi is an area of
- outstanding natural beauty. Classic virgin beaches fringed with towering limestone formations, is an
- understatement to describe this stunningly beautiful area of Thailand. The Krabi coastline is dotted with
- rarely visited tropical islands, palm fringed beaches, waterfalls, caves, and strange rock formations.
- In the afternoon, enjoy the city tour of Krabi. Getting around Krabi town, Tiger Cave Monastery,
- Gastropod Fossil, Nopparat Thara Beach: Browse the local market, center of Krabi town life. Visit Tiger
- Cave Monastery, situated in the heart of a lush hill forest. Then on to the Shell Fossil Cemetery, where
- 40 million-year-old fossil shells have formed giant slabs jutting into the sea and finally to exquisite the
- National Park. " Nopparat Thara Beach".
Things to see and do
Susaan Hoi, or Fossil Shell Beach (literally Seashell Graveyard), is located at Ban Laem Pho in Krabi, in the vicinity of Hat Noppharat Thara - Mu Ko Phi Phi National Park. ...
Nopparat Thara Beach is located around 20km from Krabi Town and 25km from the airport. It is about 2 minutes drive from Ao Nang. There are direct boat connections from the ...
Travel from Phuket to Krabi
Day 05 : Krabi
Day 06 : Krabi - Bangkok
- Transfer to Krabi airport to board your flight to Bangkok.Travel from Krabi to Bangkok by flight on
- your own.On arrival in Bangkok airport transfer to hotel in Bangkok; one of the most cosmopolitan,
- contrasting and, above all, compelling of Asian cities. A steamy, pulsating, yet smiling metropolis of
- more than ten million - A cultural phenomenon, shopping heaven and tourist treasure.
Travel from Krabi to Bangkok
Fly Krabi to Bangkok
Taxi to Phuket, fly to Bangkok Don Muang
Day 07 : Bangkok
- The rest of the day is at leisure on your own.Half Day City and Temple Tour of Bangkok with visit to the
- Gems Gallery (Seat in Coach) .This morning discover the unique beauty of Bangkok on a City and Temple
- tour with visit to Gems Gallery. You will visit two of Bangkok's finest temples. Wat Traimit houses a
- striking 3-meter tall Golden Buddha image - a gleaming, 5-ton figure of solid gold. Wat Benjabophit is
- famous for its elegant white marble facade and Buddha images lining the cloister walls behind the main
Day 08 : Depart Bangkok
Blue Ocean Resort & Spa (4 star)
273 Rat-U-Thit Song Roi Pee Road, Patong, Kathu - 83150, Phuket
Holiday Inn Resort Krabi Ao Nang Beach (4 star)
123 Moo 3, Ao Nang Beach, Muang, Aonang Beach - 81000, Krabi
Marvel Hotel Bangkok (4 star)
30, Sukhumvit Road, Soi 22, Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand 10110, Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.