Bangkok welcomes more visitors than any other city in the world and it does not take long to realise why. This is a city of extremes with action on every corner: Marvel at the gleaming temples, catch a tuk tuk along the bustling Chinatown or take a longtail boat through floating markets.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Dream Town Pratunam Hotel
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok City Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel 07.30 AM pick up from various hotels.
- You will be transferred to Wat Traimit, the temple of the golden Buddha 5.5 tones of solid gold, sculptured in Sukhothai style.
- Drive though China town, Indian town, the Flower Market and the Central business district of Bangkok. Visit to Wat Pho, The temple of the Reclining Buddha, a stunning statue with 45m long and 15m high covered in gold leaf. Visit to The Marbel Temple, a mixture of Thai and Europe architecture which houses a unique collection of rare Buddha images. Return to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Bangkok.
Things to see and do
This temple is one of the highlights of Yaowarat, but is actually not part of China's cultural heritage. It houses the Phra Phuttha Maha Suwan Patimakon, the world's largest ...
This Byzantine labyrinth of shops, stalls and alleys is where the movers and shakers of Thailand's economy got started. It has been the main trading center for the Chinese in ...
Wat Pho is known as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha. The image of the reclining Buddha is huge. The temple is also known as the birthplace of traditional Thai massage.Wat...
Day 3: Bangkok To Phuket
- Breakfast at the hotel. After that Departure from hotel to Bangkok Airport ( SIC). Arrival at Phuket Airport and Transfer to Hotel ( SIC )
- Overnight at Hotel in Phuket.
Travel from Bangkok to Phuket
Fly Bangkok Don Muang to Phuket
Fly Bangkok Don Muang to Krabi, ferry
Day 4: Phuket To Phi Phi Island By Big Boat
Day 5: Phuket To Airport
Dream Town Pratunam Hotel (3 star)
33 Soi Petchaburi 11, Petchaburi Road, Ratchathewi Phaya Thai, Bangkok
Patong Lodge (3 star)
284/1 Prabaramee Road. Mu 5 Patong Beach, Kathu Phuket 83150 Thailand, Phuket
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.