Srinagar, lying on the banks of beautiful Jhelum River, is a place which truly symbolizes beauty and romance and is rightly known as the Venice of the East. This mesmerising valley engulfed in sky-scraping mountains and refreshing greenery will leave you absolutely enchanted. Head here to experience warm hospitality of the people and the great food.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Forest Hill Resort
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
New Alexandra Group of Houseboats
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Gulmarg Valley, Pahalgam Valley.
- A unique experience in a houseboat.
- Pickup from Srinagar airport to airport
- All applicable hotel taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive In Srinagar
- Upon arrival, meet our representative and take a transfer to Pahalgam
- • This world famous hill station is 45 km and located on the banks of Lidder River at an altitude of 7200 ft. from sea level. It is a famous tourist attraction and a favorite place for shooting of Bollywood films, and is still a health resort. A number of treks in this region also begin from Pahalgam, as the 35 km trail traverses through pinewoods to the spectacular Kolahoi Glacier.The Lidder River gives rise to Lidder Valley, originates from Kolhoi Glacier in the vicinity of Sonamarg and runs southwards through an alpine meadow called Lidderwat, from which the river has got its name. The river flows through lush green mountains of fir. The tourist village Aru is situated on its bank. It covers 30 kilometers to the tourist destination of Pahalgam where it meets a major tributary (the East Lidder) from Sheshnag Lake and runs westwards until it meets the Jehlum River at Gurnar Khanabal village of Anantnag. It has crystal blueish water as of Neelum River. Pahalgam occupies the central Lidder Valley. Pahalgam also known as valley of shepherds.
Things to see and do
The Lidder River gives rise to Lidder Valley , originates from Kolhoi Glacier in the vicinity of Sonamarg and runs southwards through an alpine meadow called Lidderwat...
Sonmarg is synonymous with quiet meadows and flower-carpeted fields surrounded by amazing glaciers, miniature plateaus, snowfields, pines and islets. The entire region, 80 km ...
Lidderwat is situated at a distance of 22 km from Pahalgam. The natural beauty of the place is breathtaking with its dense forest and lush green grasslands. Located at an ...
It Situated above the Lidder River, Kolahoi glacier is a hanging glacier known for its breath taking views. Trekking is the sole mean of reaching the glacier, however, horses ...
Day 02 : In Pahalgam Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Chandanwari, situated at a distance of 16 km from Pahalgam, lies at an elevation of 2,923 m. Famous for its snow bridge, this location serves as the starting point of the ...
Panchtarni is one of the most scenic spot around Pahalgam. It is situated on the confluence of five streams and is around 40 km from Pahalgam. Besides being an important ...
Amarnath cave is a Hindu shrine located in Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is dedicated to Shiva. The shrine forms an important part of Hinduism, and is considered to be one of ...
Day 03 : Pahalgam To Gulmarg – Srinagar
- After breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to Gulmarg .
- • Gulmarg has been a resort for the kings like Yousuf Shah Chak and Jahangir who used to visit frequently. Gulmarg, meaning the place of roses. During the early part of the 20th century the famous Central Asian explorer Sir Marc Aurel Stein (1862–1943), made his home here in a tent between his expeditions. It was a favorite summer holiday destination for the British stationed in India.
- • Gulmarg ( Meadow of Flowers) 2730 Mts. above sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 1.5 hrs. .Gulmarg has one of the best SKI slopes, The slopes of Afarwat Hills of the Pir Panjal Range of the Himalaya Chain boast one of the longest and highest ski slopes in Asia. The total distance covered by ski lifts is five kilometres and the resort peaks at an altitude of 3,950 m (12,959 ft), accessed by an aerial gondola (telecabine). is not in the town or the actual hilltop The view reroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek up to Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs. Chair Lifts for mountain ride are also available. One must visit the Gondola chair lift. It is also known as queen of Kashmir.
Travel from Pahalgam to Srinagar Houseboat
Day 04 : Srinagar To Airport (departure)
Forest Hill Resort (3 star)
Laripora, Pahalgam Kashmir, (J&K) - 192126, Pahalgam
New Alexandra Group of Houseboats (4 star)
Dal Lake, Opp. Hotel Boulevard - 190001, Srinagar Houseboat
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.