Kerala, located on the south western tip of India, enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. Sprawling tea plantations, winding lanes and holiday facilities make Munnar a popular resort town. The very sound of the word Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of hills and spice scented plantations and Alleppey is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry.
Picturesque Hills And Backwaters of Kerala2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Minar De Lake Houseboats
- All taxes included
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- AC Indica for all transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel C7 (3 star)
Tea Museum Road, Nullatanni - 685612, Munnar
Periyar Meadows (3 star)
Thekkady Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Minar De Lake Houseboats (3 star)
S N Junction, Punnamada, Avalookkunnu P.O. - 688006, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.