Many expect Pondicherry to be similar to Goa because of its proximity to the sea. However it is not so. Pondicherry does not have the commercial structured entertainment as Goa. Pondicherry is a place to relax and unwind. Take your own tour either by bicycle or by rickshaw. Sip a glass of wine in one of the French restaurants or take a walk in the Park. Visit this former French colony and do something new and exciting which you would never do in the city you live
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bangalore - Indigo A/C
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Dune Eco Beach Village Spa
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Arrival At Pondicherry
Depart from Bangalore early morning and arrive at Pondicherry around noon. Check in at your hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 02 : Pondicherry Sightseeing
After breakfast take a sightseeing tour of Pondicherry and visit the Museum, Aurobindo Ashram. Thereafter drive to Auroville, the Universal town where people of various nationalities live together in peace and harmony. Visit the meditation centre and the Pottery unit. Make sure you buy a souvenir to take back home.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Pondicherry Departure
After breakfast depart for your onward destination
Garden a/c room
Nature cooled houses on beach non a/c
Standard Room A/C
The Dune Eco Beach Village Spa (4 star)
Pudhukuppam, Keelputhupet Near Pondicherry University - 605014, Pondicherry
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.