A sliver of a state in India's deep south, Kerala is shaped by its landscape – almost 600km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches, a languid network of backwaters and the spice and tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats.
Popular Destination of Kerala2N Kumarakom , 1N Thekkady , 2N Munnar and 1N Kochi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Club Mahindra Mount Serene Munnar
Coconut Lagoon (5 star)
PO Box 2, North Kumarakom - 686563, Kumarakom
Spice Village (4 star)
536, Kumily Thekkady Road - 685509, Thekkady
Club Mahindra Mount Serene Munnar (5 star)
Chinnakanal Village via Suryanelli, Iddukki District 685618, Munnar
Casino Hotel (5 star)
Casino Building, Willingdon Island - 682003, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.