New Zealand is the adventure capital of the world, which is many tourists choose to come here. The sheer range of activities on offer is staggering and includes bungee jumping, parasailing, skydiving and even caving. While there is the option of bungee jumping from the Auckland Harbour Bridge, there is also the choice of exploring deep dark caves in Waikato.
Postcards Of New Zealand2N Auckland , 2N Rotorua , 3N Queenstown and 1N Christchurch
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Scenic Hotel Auckland
Heartland Hotel Queenstown
Quality Hotel Elms
- Meet & greet on arrival in case of SIC customers
- All applicable government taxes 15% GST.
- Sightseeing & entrances fees as per itinerary
- All transfers and tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
Scenic Hotel Auckland (4 star)
380 Queen Street Auckland 1010, Auckland
Ibis Rotorua (4 star)
Lake End Rangiuru Street, 3040 Rotorua, Rotorua
Heartland Hotel Queenstown (3 star)
27 Stanley Street, Queenstown 9300, Queenstown
Quality Hotel Elms (4 star)
456 Papanui Road, Papanui - 8542, Christchurch
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.