Alappuzha has grown in importance as a backwater tourist centre, attracting several thousands of foreign tourists each year. Alappuzha is also famous for its boat races, houseboat holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. A singular characteristic of this land is the region called Kuttanad. The land of lush paddy fields, Kuttanad is called the rice bowl of Kerala and is one of the few places in the world where farming is done below sea level.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival-alleppey Jetty
Day 2: Drop At Alleppy Boat Jetty
Deluxe Two Bedroom Houseboat
One Bedroom Luxury Houseboat
Three bedroom luxury
Two bedroom luxury
One bedroom ac premium
Deluxe One Bedroom Houseboat
Two bedroom ac premium
Three bedroom ac premium
Deluxe Three Bedroom Houseboat
Rainbow Cruises (3 star)
Rainbow Cruises, Unnis Building, Mamood Junction, Avalookunnu P.O – 688006, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.