Popularly known as Amber Fort, this beautiful fort built by Maharaja. Ajmer is a popular pilgrimage centre for the Muslims as well as Hindus. Especially famous is the Dargah Sharif-tomb of the Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti. Udaipur is the centre for performing arts, crafts and its famed miniature paintings.
Pulse Of Rajasthan2N Jaipur , 1N Ajmer and 2N Udaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return transfers Udaipur Railway Station / Airport by AC vehicle
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
- Maximum KM blockage will be 1500 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Overnight, State Tax, Etc.
- 3.09 % Government Service Tax
Hotel Mosaic (3 star)
141, Officer’s Campus, Sirsi Road, Vaishali Nagar - 302021, Jaipur
Satyam Palace (3 star)
Ajmer, Merta-Nagaur Road, Pushkar - 305022, Pushkar
Vishnupriya Hotel (3 star)
9, Garden Road, Near Gulab Bagh - 313001, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.