The tourist attractions in Ajmer are the pilgrimage sites. Ajmer is a popular pilgrimage center for the Hindus as well as Muslims. It houses the Dargah or tomb of the 13th century Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti, which is equally revered by the Hindus and Muslims. Ajmer is also the base for visiting Pushkar, about 11 km. from Ajmer, the abode of Lord Brahma, lying to its west with a temple and a picturesque lake.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Ajmer - Private vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Pushkar sightseeing as per itinerary
- Pick up and drop at Ajmer by private vehicle
- Private vehicle for all sightseeing and land transfer
- Camel safari in camel or camel card at Pushkar Sand Dunes
- Ajmer sightseeing as per itinerary
Hotel Embassy (3 star)
Opp City Power House, Jaipur Road, Sundar Vilas, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001, Ajmer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.