The tourist attractions in Ajmer are the pilgrimage sites. Ajmer is a popular pilgrimage center for the Hindus as well as Muslims. It houses the Dargah or tomb of the 13th century Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti, which is equally revered by the Hindus and Muslims. Ajmer is also the base for visiting Pushkar, about 11 km. from Ajmer, the abode of Lord Brahma, lying to its west with a temple and a picturesque lake.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Pushkar sightseeing as per itinerary
- Pick up and drop at Ajmer by private vehicle
- Private vehicle for all sightseeing and land transfer
- Camel safari in camel or camel card at Pushkar Sand Dunes
- Ajmer sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Ajmer
Things to see and do
One of the most important muslim sites in India, it houses the tomb of the grat sufi saint Hazrat Mu'in ud-Din Chisti (c.1138-1236), also known as "Gharib navaz" (Protector of...
Adhai-Din Ka-Jhonpra, Ajmer as the name suggests was constructed in two and half days. It is a relic of an old mosque. On a quadrangle base, the ancient mosque has a front ...
Day 2: Ajmer Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Brahma Temple is a Hindu temple situated at Pushkar in the Indian state of Rajasthan , close to the sacred Pushkar Lake to which its legend has an indelible link. ...
Rangji Temple of Ajmer was built in 1823 AD by Seth Puran Mal Ganeriwal of Hyderabad. This beautiful temple of Lord Rangji is unique in its architecture that worth a visit for...
Pushkar Lake or Pushkar Sarovar (Sanskrit: पुष्कर-सरोवर) is located in the town of Pushkar in Ajmer district of the Rajasthan state of western India. Pushkar Lake is a sacred ...
Pushkar Camel Safari Tours offers two types of safaris,a " Sunset/ Sunrise" for those visitors who only have a few hours to spare and an " Overnight safari" for those who wish...
Day 3: Depart From Ajmer
Super Deluxe Double Room
Super Deluxe Single Room
Executive Double Room
A/C Executive Deluxe Single Room
A/C Royal suite
Hotel Embassy (3 star)
Opp City Power House, Jaipur Road, Sundar Vilas, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001, Ajmer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.