Rajasthan, is India's largest state by area. It is located on the western side of the country, where it comprises most of the wide and inhospitable Thar Desert and shares a border with Pakistan along the Sutlej-Indus river valley
Rajasthan Royals1N Delhi , 2N Mandawa , 2N Bikaner , 2N Jaipur and 1N Agra
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing Tour
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Royal Plaza (5 star)
19, Ashoka Road - 110001, Delhi
Sara Villas (3 star)
Mandawa, District Jhunhunu, Shekhawati - 333704, Mandawa
Harasar Haveli (3 star)
Harasar House, Near Karni Singh Stadium, Bikaner - 334001, Rajasthan, India., Bikaner
Sansar Chandra Road - 302001, Jaipur
Hotel Mandakini Palace (3 star)
Opposite TDI Mall, Fatehabad Road, Taj Ganj, Agra, UP 282001, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.