Known as the city of lakes, Udaipur is located in the state of Rajasthan and hemmed by the Aravali Hills. Udaipur is the jewel of Mewar - a kingdom ruled by the Sisodia dynasty for over 1000 years. The main attraction of any Udaipur tour is Lake Pichola with its two islands palaces - Jagniwas and Jagmandir.
Rajasthan Total Recall1N Bikaner , 2N Jaisalmer , 2N Jodhpur , 2N Mount Abu , 2N Udaipur , 1N Pushkar and 2N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Mount Abu||2 night(s)||
- All sightseeing and transfers by air-conditioned car.
- Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
Hotel Sagar (3 star)
Lalgarh Palace Complex, Samta Nagar, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001, Bikaner
Mahadev Palace (3 star)
H-3 RIICO, Jethwai Road, Jaisalmer
Astoria The Hotel (3 star)
Main Mandore Road, Paota, Jodhpur
Mount road, Mt Abu, Rajasthan 307501, Mount Abu
Hotel The Archi
61-A New Fatehpura, Sukhadia Circle, Near Mumbaiya Chat Bazar,, Udaipur
Master Paradise Hotel (3 star)
Master Colony, Panch Kund Road - 305022, Pushkar
Hotel Sarang Palace (3 star)
A- 40, Subhash Nagar, Near Peetal factory- 302016, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.