The wildlife attractions of India are huge and worth appreciating. Numerous rare and endangered species of animals, birds and reptiles can be found in the country. The marine life is equally interesting as well. The tigers, rhinoceros, elephants, black bucks, lions, cobras and peacocks are the prime wildlife attractions in the country. Apart from these, there are other wildlife species too that have commanding presence in the forest areas of the country.
Rajasthan Wildlife Tour2N Delhi , 1N Sariska , 2N Jaipur , 2N Ranthambhore National Park , 1N Bharatpur and 1N Agra
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ranthambhore National Park||2 night(s)||
- English speaking Guide (Licensed by Govt. of India & Dept. of Tourism) during the sightseeing tour at different places as per tour itinerary.
- 02 Jungle safaris in the national park with Entrance and Guide fees
- 01 visit to Sariska National park included in the cost
- 01 Visit to Bharatpur Bird sanctuary included in the cost
- 01 Elephant ride at Amber fort, Jaipur included in the cost.
- 01 dinner in Jaipur downtown restaurant with folk dance show included in the cost
- Inclusive all applicable taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Hans (4 star)
15, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place - 110001, Delhi
The Sariska Palace (4 star)
The Sariska Palace Sariska Distt : Alwar Rajasthan: 301022, Sariska
Ramada Jaipur (4 star)
Govind Marg Raja Park, 1st Avenue - 302004, Jaipur
Tiger Den Resort (3 star)
Village Khilchipur, Near Ranthambhore National Park Sawai Madhopur- 322001 Rajasthan, India, Ranthambhore National Park
Laxmi Vilas Palace (4 star)
Old Agra Road, Kakaji Ki Kothi, Bharatpur, Rajasthan 321001, Bharatpur
Howard Plaza The Fern Agra (4 star)
The Fern, Fatehabad Road - 282001, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.