Nuwara Eliya is a city in the Hill Country of Sri Lanka. Its temperate climate gives the city a very different feel from other parts of the country and, along with the colonial architecture, has earned it the name Little England. The town centre is a concrete tangle but the outskirts still keep the atmosphere of a misplaced British village, with hedges, rose gardens and red-roofed bungalows sporting twee names.
Ramayana Tour Package1N Nuwara Eliya , 1N Kataragama and 1N Colombo
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nuwara Eliya||1 night(s)||
- All applicable taxes
- Service of an English speaking Chauffeur / A national Guide for a group of 09 pax and above
- All sightseeing tours
- All entrance fees
Pello Lake Resort
No 197/16, Upper Lake Road, 22200 Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka, Nuwara Eliya
Kataragama road, Mahasenpura, Tissamaharama, Sri - Lanka, Kataragama
Rivi Ras Hotel
50/2 De Saram Rd, Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.