Ranthambore National Park is one of the biggest and most renowned national park in Northern India. The park is located in the Sawai Madhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan, which is about 130 km from Jaipur. Being considered as one of the famous and former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur, today the Ranthambore National Park terrain is major wildlife tourist attraction spot that has pulled the attention of many wildlife photographers and lovers in this destination.
Ranthambore Tour - Ex Jaipur2N Ranthambhore National Park
Car DetailsRoad transport from Jaipur - AC Indigo / Dezire / Etios as per itinerary, not on disposal
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ranthambhore National Park||2 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
Ranthambhore National Park
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- 01 Jungle Safari
Hotel Ananta Palace (3 star)
Ranthambhore Road, Sawai Madhopur - 322001, Ranthambhore National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.