Shri Saibaba of Shirdi lived between 1838 and 1918, whose real name, birthplace and date of birth are not known. An Indian spiritual guru and a fakir, Shri Saibaba in Shirdi was regarded with great reverence by both Hindu and Muslim followers. Lord Sai lived in a mosque and after death his body was cremated in a temple.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Celebrations inn Sai Sanjivani
- All applicable taxes, toll, parking, entry fees, fuel, Driver Allowance
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Pune And Transfer To Shirdi
Things to see and do
Very nice temple, situated very close to Dwarkamai Masjid and Chawdi. Must visit place at Shirdi and it is hard to miss this because of its location.
Shirdi One Day Train Tour Package in Sleeper Class: Rs. 3700/- per couple, Shirdi One Day Train Tour Package in AC Three Tier Class: Rs. 6200/- per couple, Shirdi Two Days ...
Chavadi - This is located next to Dwarakamayi. Every alternate day, Baba used to sleep in the Chavadi, a few meters away from the Dwarakamayi. Even today, on Thursday nights, ...
Day 02 : Departure
Celebrations inn Sai Sanjivani (3 star)
Behind B.S.N.L. bldg., New Pimpalwadi Road, Tal - Rahata, Dist. Ahmednagar - 423 109, Shirdi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.