Leh the erstwhile capital of the kingdom of Ladakh is now a dream destination of many and the Mecca of adventure enthusiasts! Leh, one of the coldest deserts in the world is located at a distance of 434 Kms from Srinagar and 474 Kms from Manali (Himachal Pradesh).
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Grand Dragon Ladakh
- To and Fro Leh Airport Transfers
- Transportation by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Mahindra XUV or Tata Aria as per mention tour plan (Point to Point) with Tempo traveller for 6 / 8 / 10 person complete journey
- Ladakh Entry fees and Wild Life fees
- Complimentary Reach Ladakh guide book on arrival in Leh
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Leh
Things to see and do
Situated on one side of the dry, dusty Namgyal (Tsemo) hill, Leh Royal Palace was built by one of the greatest monarch to have reigned over Leh, Sengge Namgyal. While ...
Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Shey used to be the capital and the home for Ladakh's royal family up until the Dogra conquests forced the royal family to be stripped of their power and move to Stok. The ...
Hemis Monastery is the biggest and the most important monastery in Ladakh. Hemis is located 49 km south from the town of Leh, a little off the Indus river road. Hemis Gompa ...
Stok Palace Museum, located within the Stok Palace at a distance of 14 km from Leh is the palace museum of Royal family. The museum showcases the worthy royal artifacts and ...
Day 3: Leh To Khardong La Later Return Back To Leh
Day 4: Departure From Leh
Premier Deluxe Room
Royal Suite Room
The Grand Dragon Ladakh (4 star)
Old Road, Sheynam - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.