Ladakh is an unexplored Himalayan wonderland. Leh, the capital of Ladakh is set amidst snow capped hills and is the center of Tibetan-Buddhist culture. Ladakh is dotted with colourful monasteries and is also a popular destination for adventure buffs. It is not without reason that Kashmir is known as a paradise on Earth.
Rendezvous Ladakh Package3N Leh
Last Booked 13 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - Non AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Airport Transfer
- Transportation by Non A/C Scorpio or Sumo Grande
- Innerline Permit for Indian Nationals and foreigners holding Non diplomatic Passports only
Malpak, Upper Tukcha Road - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.