Goa is an ultimate destination to backpack for an ideal vacation where one can blend with the quaint Indo-Portuguese culture resonating from their music, cuisine and heritage that makes a good deal for tourists as Goa attractions. Nonetheless the aureate and legless beaches of Goa secluded along the palm grove allow one to bring back home some splendid and quixotic moment of their lifetime.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ocean Palms Goa
- AC transportation within Goa
- Including all tax
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Goa
Day 2: Explore Goa
- Wake up early and have a hearty breakfast at your resort.
- Then proceed to visit the renowned places of Goa like Fort Aguada (17th Portuguese Fort), Old Goa Church and Museum, Dona Paula, Miramar (idyllic rocky tourist attraction where two of Goa’s famous rivers meet the Arabia Sea), Museum, Mangueshi Temple (dedicated to Lord Shiva). In the evening, enjoy a boat cruise on the river Mandovi. Dinner on own and overnight stay at the resort.
Things to see and do
Aguada beach is one of the fabulous beaches in North Goa offering the travelers unique chance to enjoy the trinity of sand, sea and sun. The beach is well-known for its ...
Day 3: Goa Leisure
Day 4: Departure
Palms Suite Room
Ocean Palms Goa (4 star)
Opposite Holiday Street, Gauravaddo, Calangute - 403515, Goa
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.