|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Resort Rio is based in Arpora, the resort is close to Baga beach in North Goa. Points of interest like Anjuna beach, Calangute beach, Located on the banks of Baga river and spread over 10 acres, Resort Rio is a 5-star deluxe Spa resort in Goa with magnificent contemporary decor. Its restaurant named Jalsa received the best vegetarian restaurant in Goa, from The Times of India Good Food Guide 2012. The resort is a perfect blend of luxury and hospitality. Ideal for families and business travelers, the resort is a dream home to stay. Mamma Mia, Pickled Mango and Jalsa are three multi-cuisine restaurants which serve lip-smacking food to their guests and Rio Cafe bar serves mouth watering desserts and beverages round the clock. In-house Spa named Zaara is the best place to revitalize with a list of massage therapies and treatments offered by the qualified staff. The grand conference venue can accommodate up to 450 persons in theatre chairs and up to 250 in banquet chairs. To unwind and enjoy, the resort has a 4750 sq ft swimming pool for adults, a children's pool, health club and an activity zone with indoor games like table tennis, pool table and other board games. Other facilities available for the guests are cinema, beauty salon and yoga, meditation center. With separate sitting areas and desks, bathrooms featuring shower/ tub, Resort Rio has 103 air-conditioned rooms. Every room is festooned with wonderful designs on walls, promising a marvelous and memorable stay. With round the clock in-room service, all rooms are equipped with color television, mini bar, refrigerator, telephone and internet access for better connectivity.
- 39 km from the airport
- 45 km from city center
- 3 km to the beach
- Children can enjoy at Kids Club
Facilities at hotel
- Baby Sitting
- Children's Club
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service
- Conference Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Coffee Shop
- Airport Transfer
- Concierge Services
- Pets Allowed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.