Rishikesh is a holy city on the banks of the River Ganges. This holy city a part of Dehradun district is called the Devbhoomi and is considered as the doorway to Himalayas, this place in Northern India attracts huge number of tourists and pilgrims from all parts of the country to offer their prayers at this holy site.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Rishikesh - Non AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Rishikesh||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Overnight Accommodation In Safari Tents On Twin/Triple Sharing Basis
- 01 Rafting Trip + Body Surfing + Cliff Jumping As Specified In The Itinerary.
- Beach Volley Ball & Bonfire.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Arrival At Rishikesh
Arrival at Rishikesh in the morning and report at our office. After safety briefing prepare for an exciting White Water Rafting Trip and encounter some of the most exciting rapids on the Ganges. One can try Body Surfing and Cliff Jumping during the trip. Arrive NIM Beach Rishikesh and Transfer To Camp. Welcome drink on arrival followed by lunch relax in the camp or go for a Jungle Trek or try a hand in Beach Volley Ball. Late evening snacks with tea at Bonfire. Dinner and overnight at Camp.
Things to see and do
Day 02 : Rishikesh
Morning tea at camp. Breakfast and departure. Tour terminates.
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.