Road transport from Haridwar - AC Vehicle
Hotel options available in the package
||Hotel and Room
Hotel Queens Shree Jee Inn
Sightseeing and Transfers
Other inclusions available in the package
- Transport By Ac Vehicle As Per The Above Itinerary
- All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Reward
Select Departure Airport:
Prices shown include two way flights, stay and all taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Uttaranchal, “the land of god” is beautifully situated in the northern region of India in the lap of Himalaya. This gorgeous land is world famous for its incredible natural wonders and spirituality.
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Haridwar
Pickup From railway station ,Check in to your hotel. Evening you will visit Ashrams and temples- Mansa Devi and Chamunda Devi etc & witness Aarti of the Holy River Ganges. Night stay in Haridwar .
Things to see and do
Mansa Devi Temple, Haridwar is a Hindu temple dedicated to goddess Mansa Devi in the holy city of Haridwar in the Uttarakhand state of India. The temple is located atop the ...
Chandi Devi Temple is dedicated to a form of Goddess Durga- Chandi Devi. The temple is on a high hill across the Ganga river. The devotees can reach the temple by Roap way or ...
The Haridwar Ganga Aarti is held at Hari-ki-Pauri ghat. The name of this famous ghat literally means "Feet of the Lord". A footprint on a stone wall there is said to belong to...
Day 02 : Haridwar -rishikesh -haridwar
After breakfast drive to Rishikesh, procced for sightseeing Lakshman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Gita Bhavan, Parmanikatan etc.In evening arrive Haridwar and transfer.to hotel. Night stay in Haridwar.
Day 03 : Return From Haridwar For Onward Journey
After breakfast, check-out From Hotel. and drive to railway station.
Hotel Queens Shree Jee Inn
14 Shardha Puram, Bhopatwala Near Ganga Swaroop Ashram,Rishikesh Road, Haridwar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
Plan Your Holiday with Experts!
Enter your email address below, and we'll email you a link to reset your password: