A sacred town at the convergence of rivers Ganges and Chandrabhaga, Rishikesh is a naturally attractive place at the foothills of the lower Himalayas in the state of Uttaranchal in India. The importance of this holy city lies in the fact that it serves as a gateway to other religiously important centers like Kedarnath, Gangotri, Badrinath and Yamunotri.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Rishabh The Grand Castle Resort
- Transport By Ac Vehicle As Per The Above Itinerary
- All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Reward
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Delhi- Rishikesh (6 Hour)
Things to see and do
There are many shops which sells spiritual CD's and books so if you are interested you can find something for yourself.
Day 02 : Rishikesh To Auli
Travel from Rishikesh to Auli
Day 03 : Auli Sightseeing
Day 04 : Auli To Delhi
Rishabh The Grand Castle Resort (3 star)
Tapovan, Laxman Jhula, Opp. Anand Dham, Rishikesh
Main Badrinath Road, -246443, National Highway 58, Joshimath, Uttarakhand 246443, Auli
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.