Set at an altitude of 6000 ft in Idukki district, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial days. Unending expanse of tea plantations - pristine valleys and mountains- exotic species of flora and fauna in its wild sanctuaries and forests - aroma of spice scented cool air - Munnar has all these and more. It's the place you would love to visit
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Spice Country Resort
Cherai beach resorts
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- Airport or railway station transfer
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
- Honeymoon arrangements such as Flower Bed Decoration, Candle Light Dinner and Honeymoon Cake
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day 3: Munnar Day Tour
Day 4: Munnar To Cochin
Things to see and do
The oldest synagogues in the Commonwealth of Nations, this place is known for exquisite architecture.You will also see beautifully carved silver and golden crowns here. This...
St. Francis CSI Church, in Fort Kochi, originally built in 1503, is the oldest European church in India and has great historical significance as a mute witness to the European...
The huge cantilevered Chinese fishing nets that that droop towards the waters like over-sized hammocks have become a hallmark that represents Fort Kochi on the tourist map. ...
The Fort Kochi beach, with its clean premises and tranquil atmosphere, is frequented by tourists as well as the local people. There are many factors that differentiate the ...
Travel from Munnar to Kochi
Day 5: Departure
Spice Country Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Cherai beach resorts (3 star)
Vypin Island - 683514, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.