Shimla the capital of Himachal Pradesh, is one of the top tourist destinations in India. The picturesque city is situated in the northwestern part of the Himalayan Mountain Range and the mean elevation of the city is 7,234 feet (2,205 metres). A Shimla location map shows the different highways, rail lines, railway stations, hospitals, hotels, educational institutions, religious places, water bodies, and other important places of interest in the city.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort
East Bourne Resort & Spa
JW Marriott Hotel Chandigarh
- Inter-City transfer & Sightseeing by Non AC Vehicle
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Chandigarh & Proceed To Manali (300 Kms/approx 8 Hrs)
Day 2: Manali
Day 3: Manali To Shimla (248kms/7hrs)
- After breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to Shimla.
- Shimla is the most visited hill station of North India. It’s also known as “Hill Queen”. Arrive Shimla and check into at hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Travel from Parwanoo to Shimla
Day 4: Shimla Sightseeing
Day 5: Shimla To Chandigarh (120 Kms/approx 3.5 Hrs)
- After breakfast, check out from hotel & proceed to Chandigarh popularly referred to as the 'City Beautiful'. Visit its popular attractions, such as Rock Garden, Sukhna Lake, Capitol Complex and Open Hand - it is a 50 tonne and 14-metre high and structure that was created by Le Corbusier. Made out of metal sheets, this giant hand is a symbolism of unity and peace.
- Alternatively, you can pay a visit to its famous markets, such as the shopping arcade of Sector 17, also called as as the City Centre.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Travel from Shimla to Chandigarh
Day 6: Departure
Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort (5 star)
Street No. 1, near Timber Trail Resort, NH 22 near Village Banasar - 173220, Parwanoo
East Bourne Resort & Spa (4 star)
E Bourne Hotel Road, Nigam Vihar, Khalini - 171002, Shimla
JW Marriott Hotel Chandigarh (5 star)
Plot no: 6, Sector 35-B, Dakshin Marg 160035, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.