Shimla the capital of Himachal Pradesh, is one of the top tourist destinations in India. The picturesque city is situated in the northwestern part of the Himalayan Mountain Range and the mean elevation of the city is 7,234 feet (2,205 metres). A Shimla location map shows the different highways, rail lines, railway stations, hospitals, hotels, educational institutions, religious places, water bodies, and other important places of interest in the city.
Romantic Himachal Package2N Parwanoo , 2N Shimla and 1N Chandigarh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Inter-City transfer & Sightseeing by Non AC Vehicle
Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort (5 star)
Street No. 1, near Timber Trail Resort, NH 22 near Village Banasar - 173220, Parwanoo
East Bourne Resort & Spa (4 star)
E Bourne Hotel Road, Nigam Vihar, Khalini - 171002, Shimla
JW Marriott Hotel Chandigarh (5 star)
Plot no: 6, Sector 35-B, Dakshin Marg 160035, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.