Perched on top of a pleasantly green, thinly forested 20-sq-km plateau, picturesque Mandu is home to some of India’s finest examples of Afghan architecture as well as impressive baobab trees, originally from Africa. The area is littered with Unesco World Heritage Site–declared palaces, tombs, monuments and mosques. Some cling to the edge of ravines, others are beside lakes, while Rupmati’s Pavilion, the most romantic of them all, sits majestically at the far end of the plateau.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Taxes Included
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Mandu
Arrive at the Indore Railway station or Airport and Overnight Stay at Mandu.
Day 2: Mandu Sightseeing
After completion of breakfast, sightseeing at Mandu – Jhahaj Mehal – Rani Roopmati Mehal. Overnight Stay at Mandu.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Departure
After Heavy Breakfast Catch The Train Or Flight For your Onward Journey.
Mandu, Dhar Dist., Mandu, Mandu, India 465697, Mandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.