Mandu or Mandavgad is a ruined city in the Dhar district in the Malwa region of western Madhya Pradesh state, central India. The distance between Dhar & Mandu is about 35 km. In the 11th century, Mandu was the sub division of the Tarangagadh or Taranga kingdom . This fortress town on a rocky outcrop about 100 km (62 mi) from Indore is celebrated for its fine architecture.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Taxes Included
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Mandu
Arrive at the Indore Railway station or Airport and Overnight Stay at Mandu.
Day 2: Mandu
After completion of breakfast, sightseeing at Mandu – Jhahaj Mehal – Rani Roopmati Mehal. Overnight Stay at Mandu.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Departure
After Heavy Breakfast Catch The Train Or Flight For your Onward Journey.
Mandu, Dhar Dist., Mandu, Mandu, India 465697, Mandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.