|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Royal Ascot Hotel
Superior Deluxe Room
- Meet and Assist Service at Dubai International Airport
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner on seat in coach basis
- Half day Dubai City tour on seat in coach basis
- Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Sand Ski, BBQ dinner and Belly dance on seat in coach basis
- Burj Khalifa 124th floor visit entry ticket for normal hours with transfers on seat in coach basis
- Arrival and departure transfers between Dubai International Airport and hotel on seat in coach basis
- All taxes are inclusive except Dubai Tourism Fee (to be paid at hotel - AED 10 for 3*, AED 15 for 4* & AED 20 for 5* hotels per room per night)
- Supplement Cost: UAE Single Entry Visa charge at Rs.5,800/- per person & OK to Board message on Airline PNR (if applicable) at Rs.400/- per person.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Ascot Hotel is located in Dubai's Bur Dubai neighborhood, close to Textile Souk, Dubai Museum, and Grand Mosque. Nearby points of interest also include The Dubai Heritage Village and BurJuman Mall.
Ascot Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Dubai property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and a meeting/conference room. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities, currency exchange, and a hair salon.
76 guestrooms at Ascot Hotel feature minibars and safes. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. Satellite television is provided.
Facilities at hotel
- Conference Facility
- Coffee Shop
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Allowed
- Baby Sitting
- Concierge Services
- Airport Transfer
- Tennis Courts
- Children's Club
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.