Kerala is naturally blessed with the magnificent Western Ghats in the east, the Arabian Sea in the west and a scenic grid of 44 rivers. Situated in southern India, it is replete with spellbound beauty and unmatched warmth. No wonder then, that Kerala is one of the top tourist destinations in Asia.
Royal Holidays At Kerala2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 2N Kovalam
Last Booked 21 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transportation and sightseeing by AC Vehicle
- Arrival assistance
Mountain Club (4 star)
Chinnakanal, Chinnakanal Suryanelli Road - 685618, Munnar
The Elephant Court (5 star)
Amalambika Road, Thekkady P. O., Idukki District, Periyar - 685536, Thekkady
River Escapes House Boat (4 star)
Near PallathuruthyBridge ,AC Road,Sanaphanapuram po ,Alleppey ,688003, Alleppey
Poovar Island Resort (4 star)
K.P. VII/911, Near Poovar Bus Stand, Pozhiyoor - 695513, Poovar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.