Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, is one of the oldest cities of the world set admits in the beautiful valley of Himalaya and loved by those who appreciate the nature at its best. The city of Kathmandu attracted the tourists especially form the Asian countries for its silent Kathmandu Valleys (the World Heritage Site), snow clad mountains, ancient temples and colorful bazaars.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Crowne Plaza Hotel Kathmandu-Soaltee
- International airport transfers using an A/c Car
- Welcome drink upon arrival
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive At Kathmandu
Things to see and do
Kathmandu is a Cluster of Ancient Temples, Places, streets that date back to 12th to 18th century. Being the headquarter (Capital city) of Nepal it also have the life within. ...
Day 2: Kathmandu
Day 3: Kathmandu
Day 4: Departure From Kathmandu
One Twin Bed Deluxe Non Smoking
Executive, Two Beds, Smoking
One King Bed Club Smoking
One twin bed deluxe smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking - Advance Purchase
Crowne Plaza Hotel Kathmandu-Soaltee (5 star)
P O Box 97, Tahachal, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.