Munnar is one of the most popular hill stations in South India. It is nestled in Western Ghats at an altitude of 6000 ft and is located in Idukki district of Kerala. This picturesque hill station beckons nature lovers from far and near. Large tea plantations, forests, hill ranges, valleys and wildlife makes anyone fall in love with this place. I am going to share 13 places that you should visit (or try to) when you are in Munnar.
Royal Kerala - Luxury Kerala Package By Travelcraft2N Munnar , 1N Alleppey and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
KTDC Tea County Munnar
Houseboat (Grandeur Group)
The Leela Kovalam
- Private A/C Car on disposal for the duration of trip
- Luxury Hotel Accommodations
- Luxury A/C Houseboat with All Meals
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
KTDC Tea County Munnar (4 star)
KTDC Hill Resort - 685612, Munnar
Houseboat (Grandeur Group) (3 star)
Near Cheepungal Jetty Kumarakom, Alappuzha, Alleppey
The Leela Kovalam (5 star)
The Leela Kovalam Trivandrum 695527, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.