Kathmandu is the national capital of Nepal, and is also the largest metropolitan area of the region.The modern era was marked by Gorkhas, who dubbed their empire as Nepal and made Kathmandu its capital.However, it was during the Rana regime that the town witnessed primary commercial developments.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kathmandu - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Grand Hotel Kathmandu
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Transportation in air conditioned vehicle with a personal Chauffer for the entire tour
- Assistance, toll, interstate taxes
- Inter-City transfer & Sightseeing by AC Vehicle
Grand Hotel Kathmandu (4 star)
P.O. Box: 12872,Red Cross Marg Kalimati - 44614, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.